We manufacture Overhead EOT Crane which is fabricated using optimum quality raw material and components like M.S. Sheets, M.S. angles, I Beam, Motors, Brakes. Our range is designed in such way that can bear loads ranging up to 100 tons. These are extensively used in foundry, machine shop, engineering. We also offer customization on our range as per the specification of clients.
Some of the unique features of Overhead EOT Cranes include:
- High performance
- Easy maintenance
- Corrosion resistance
Other Information:STANDARD FEATURES:
1) DESIGN : Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
2) MOTORS : Motors will be Crane duty motors, squirral cage induction motors for hoists and cranes also slipering induction
motors will be provided for heavy duty cranes as per the applications.
3) GEAR BOXES : Precision flat helical / spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface
treatment and permanent oil /grease lubrication.
4) BRAKES : Single / Dual-disc Electro Magnetic DC Brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure.
5) LIMIT SWITCHES : To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
6) PUSH BUTTON STATIONS : Extra light, handling, easy to operate, aluminum, fabricated from extruded section.
7) SOFT STARTS : Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free,
cushioned & smooth starts.MAINTENANCE PLATFORM WITH HAND RAILING:
Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder. Our array of EOT Cranes is developed using finest quality raw material such as Ms Sheets, MS angles, I beam, motors, brakes. These are ideal for power house cranes where these cranes are used for maintenance. Our high performance gamut requires low maintenance and can be tailored as per the demand of clients.Following are the unique attributes of EOT cranes:
1) Optimum design of the structure avoiding dead weight and reducing the cost of the equipment.
2) Very much suitable for power house cranes where these cranes are used for maintenance.
3) Economical Design by providing manual long and cross travel facility with a provision for using either an electric hoist or a motorized chain pulley block
4) Low head room which in turn reduces the cost of the shed/building
5) Customized design to match the budget of the customer
6) Highly Competitive Prices