|Home||» Products||» Overhead Hot Crane||» Overhead Hot Crane|
Overhead Hot Crane
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 220000 - 1200000 INR
We are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting HOT Single girder I-BEAM Type. High-grade components like I beam and steel is obtained from the top vendors of the market to manufacture these machines. The machines which we offer are very durable and deliver high performance, therefore widely used in factories and construction industries. The HOT Single girder I-BEAM Type is available in many specification for our valued clients. We offer these machines at an affordable price and deliver within a given time-frame.
Our Overhead Hot Cranes are factory-made by using the top-quality materials only, devising them more long-lasting and resistant to adverse situations. The primary function of these cranes is shifting and lifting heavyweight materials from one location to another. Furthermore, for the profit of the clients, these products are accessible in different capacities, sizes and technical specifications in compliance with the application duties. The products come with long service life, simple assembling and are significantly cost efficient. These robust products are have advanced tensile strength as well as an optimal tolerance level.
- Parts that are susceptible to wearing can be separated and renewed easily.
- Box type structure for bridge girders are well portable.
- Tapered plate designing join the end carriages and girders.
- Minimum parts, needing frequent but reduced maintenance.
- Machined sections are checkered by limit gauge.
- Simple maintenance due to handy parts, safe operation.
- Flawless and efficient performance
- Ensure smooth and fast executions, configured for comfort.
- Insure out-and-out safety of the loads.
Catering client demands into notice, the range has been divided according to the work demands:
Class I: These are light duty products, which have low maintenance and inconsistent utilization.
Class II: The medium duty cranes, which supply coverage for major lifting usages in industries such as processing lands, foundries, ware-houses, workshops etc.
Class III: The heavy duty cranes, which are factory-made for workshops, production shops etc.
Class IV: These are spare heavy duty devices, which have huge orbits of application in storage houses, steel industry, as well as in different other industries.
The cranes come in both single and double girder models. Some of the unequaled characteristics of Overhead EOT Cranes include great durability, high performance, rigidity, corrosion resistivity and easy maintenance.
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 12 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 5 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Corporate Office Address : Venus Engineers Unit No 809, Tower B4 Spaze i-Tech Park Sohna Road Sector 49, Gurgaon Pin -122018
Work : B-35/B-1, RIICO Industrial Area, Near Fire Station, Khushkhera Distt. Alwar Rajasthan India.