Electric JIB Crane
Product Code : 00
Brand Name : Venus Engineers
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 300000.00 - 600000.00 INR
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 20 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 6-8 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
With the support of our dexterous professionals, we are able to manufacture and export high quality heavy duty Electric Jib Cranes. These cranes are manufactured by our expert professionals by making use of mild steel gusset plates and components obtained from the vendors. The offered cranes are manufactured as per the IS 807 and 3177 laid parameters of the industry. Our heavy duty Jib Cranes are available in many specifications according to our clients' needs.
Features of Electric Jib Cranes:
1) The Venus Jib Cranes, Electric Jib Cranes, lightweight jib cranes and portable jib cranes are built to consistently high specifications conforming to IS 807 and 3177 most Fabricated from Pipe/Rolled Steel Section.
2) M.S. Gusset plates/thick base plate giving added rigidity to column.
3) Base plate readily drilled to take six/eight holding down bolts.
4) Jib arm fabricated from heavy section I beam for SMJC-1 and triangular truss construction or SMJC-2 & SMJC-3 type of jib cranes reduces deflection to acceptable limits.
5) Bearing: Double roller self aligned type bearings with thrust & roller bearings to take care of horizontal & vertical loadings as well as radial thrust.
6) Swivelling: Through chain at the end of the jib arm and / or hand cranking for easy manual swivel, alternately electrically operated swivelling for SMJC-3 type jib crane, on request.
7) For positive full 360 degree rotation duly insulated brass swing springs with pantograph current collectors provided.
The Jib cranes are divided in two categories:
1) Manual Jib Cranes With Column
2) Jib Cranes At Wall
Electric Jib Cranes With Column:
1) The jib cranes with column have the main pillar fixed on the ground.
2) The jib crane for the industry is used to serve workplaces and handle materials with medium/low weight. Normally up to 2000 kg.
3) The hoisting is realized with an electrical rope chain hoist.
4) The trasversal movements (through the jib arm and its rotation) are done manually by the operator; is possible install motors for the both movements.
Electric Jib Cranes At Wall
1) This cranes are bounded to an existing structure (columns, pillars, walls, etc). The operative characteristics are same of the jib cranes for industry.
2) The Bonfanti's cranes are developed and produced in the respect of the ISO 9001 norms (TUV).
The main features of Electric Jib Cranes are
1) CE certification
2) Hoisting capacity: From 500 to 3000 Kg (jib crane for industry); up to 40 metric ton (jib crane for ports).
3) Crane Arm length: From 2 to 7 meters (standard). Other dimensions are done on specific request.
|Capacity ||0.5T ||1T ||2T ||3T ||5T |
|Overall Height ||2700 ||2800 ||2800 ||3000 ||3000 |
|Overall Length ||1600 ||1650 ||1700 ||2000 ||2000 |
|Overall Width ||1000 ||1300 ||1300 ||1500 ||1500 |
|Clear Span Between Fork ||840 ||1140 ||1140 ||1300 ||1300 |
|Lift (Max.) ||2100 ||2100 ||2100 ||2200 ||2200 |
|Wheel Dia ||145 ||145 ||145 ||200 ||200 |